Mutxamel is going to launch a complete and varied summer program with events for all tastes and all audiences. Under the common umbrella of the slogan ‘Vive el Verano / Viu l’estiu’, the Departments of Culture, Tourism, Festivities, Sports, Youth and Agriculture are going to carry out more than 30 events in the coming months aimed especially at all types of audiences, and focused, mainly on the great stage of the El Canyar de les Portelles Municipal Park, an open space where you can enjoy safe culture for everyone.
The presentation to the media of the entire program took place this morning in the auditorium of the ‘José Bernabéu Alberola’ Social Center. The Councilor for Culture and Education, Rafael García Berenguer, and Amadou Sow, from the Grupo Eventos Danra, organizer of Nits al Parc, took part in the act.
For the second consecutive year, the Nits al Parc festival opens the entire program, with comedians and singers from the national scene, who will perform between June 30 and July 10. Among the planned artists are El Monaguillo, Andrés Suárez, Faemino and Cansado, the youtubers Ismael Lemais and La Kiskillosa, Mastodon with Asier Etxeandía and the monologist and singer David Guapo. For the little ones, there will be performances by the Circo del Payaso Tallarín de los Cantajuegos or laq Chica Charcos. The opening of Nits a Parc will be in charge of Suu, who will perform this Thursday, June 30, at 10:00 p.m., with free admission.
All Nits al Parc performances will begin at 10 p.m., but from 7:30 p.m. you can access the venue to enjoy DJ sessions and a varied gastronomic offer from the best Foodtrucks in the province. To access the shows with a ticket, you can visit the website www.nitsalparc.com.
From mid-July to the end of August, a multitude of events have been scheduled, especially aimed at family audiences. On Thursdays and Sundays, ‘Cine a la fresca’ returns, with screenings of entertaining films, aimed at all audiences, such as Miraï, my little sister (July 14), Cruella (July 17), Grease (July 21) , Pinocchio 2019 (August 11) and Spirit: Indomitable (August 18).
As for music, the concert of the Alicante-Ensa Saxophone Ensemble (July 15) is scheduled; a Lyrical Gala with the Orihuela Symphony Orchestra and the Soprano Herminia Ripoll (July 16); a Verbena with the L’Aliança Musical Society of Mutxamel and La Paz Musical Society of Sant Joan d’Alacant (July 20); the Albaladre group concert (July 22); the show ‘Believe to see’ by the mentalist Toni Bright (July 23), and the concert by the Colla El Nuvolet de Mutxamel (August 4). And on August 13, the macroconcert of OBK, Los Secretos and DJ Raúl Platero.
In the festival section, the last Saturday of July, on the 30th, as is traditional, will be the Proclamation of Càrrecs Festers. The first weekend of August will be the Fiestas de El Salvador, with the Festera Music concert, the presentation of the festival poster and the lighting of the Church Tower. On August 19 there will be the Women’s Captain Gala and on August 26, a Tribute Gala to the Festes de Moros i Cristians de Mutxamel.
Nights at the Park
The performances promoted by Alacant Street Market under the Nits al Parc festival will take place on July nights in Mutxamel. The festival will be located in the El Canyar de les Portelles Municipal Park (Joan XXIII street) in the municipality of Alicante, in the heart of the city center and in a unique open-air space of more than 6,000 m2. Located in front of the House of Culture, it is the most important natural space in the interior of the town, where you can enjoy a harmonious and relaxed environment and enjoy the many outdoor events that have been scheduled. From July 1 to 10 we will be able to attend unique performances by great artists on the national scene with live concerts and comedy nights:
- 1st of July: the singer-songwriter Andrés Suárez opens the cycle of performances with a concert where he will present his best songs.
- July 2nd: The comedy nights will be inaugurated by the comedian, actor and presenter El Monaguillo, one of the best-known comedians on the Spanish scene.
- July 7th: Ismael Lemais and La Kiskillosa will be present with their show “How I met my mother-in-law”, where they perform a funny parody, focusing on their relationship and day-to-day situations analyzed from the point of view of humor.
- July 8: guaranteed laughs with Faemino and Cansado and their show “17 times”. This group formed in the eighties are back in the best theaters in Spain.
- July 9th: direct from the hand of Mastodon with Asier Etxendia, which, according to the authors themselves, will be an emotional journey, like the anatomy of a life, with its different stages, acts that make up its songs, epic and resounding.
- July 10th: David Guapo will close the cycle with his show #quenonosfrunjanlafiesta. The Spanish comedian, actor, stand-up comedian and singer will ensure the laughter of the attendees.